Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kristen's Wedding

So for the past month my family has been on wedding mode... again. But this time for my lovely sister, Kristen. We came back from our wedding celebrations to Matt to telling me that in 21 days was their wedding day. Ever since then it has been: showers, guest coming in town, dinners and the acutal Wedding. It was fun getting to know her bridesmaids better and spend the weekend with them! It was also fun to have my mom's side of the family down this past week. I wish that it was better beach weather for them but we made the best of it anyways. Now I hear that Matt and Kristen are back and I can't wait for them to come over and open all of their presents.
Here are some pictures of their two showers that I never posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment