So since this blog is kind of like a journal for Mike and I, I thought it would be fun to do a little post about our little fads of the moment...
Restaurants: Malawi's & Golden Spoon. ( I have officially converted Mike, he told me he add been craving it the other day. Woot Woot!)
Food: coco pebbles (seriously Mike goes through a box a week) and cheese and crackers (yes, I am 5).
Free Time: okay there isn't much of that around here but when we do find the time, you can find Mike playing FIFA and me on the Internet looking at cheap vacations that we are Not going to be taking this year (the only vacations we are sneaking in are to our friends/families weddings, which is fine by us).
Other than that we are just the same old same old. I am still drinking way to much DC with a little cherry coke, Mike still consumes juice (and I say juice not ruby red because Mike seems to be upset with apple juice now too) as his daily fruit and veggie servings. We still go to a movie every weekend, love eating out and still have are dance sessions in the car blasting the music.
Oh and still cannot wait for Summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment