So I am really missing London.
I was not having withdrawals when I first cam home for obvious reasons
But now it seriously hurts not knowing when I will go back.
I don't think you can understand unless you have lived somewhere for a period of time
I really liked Paris, Rome, Ireland but I do not crave them them like I do for London.
I imagine what I would be doing if I where in London.
It would be something like this:
wake up, go on a run in Hyde park, get ready, go exploring.
Maybe to South Kensington, maybe to Harrods, maybe a walk around Trafalgar square, see Buckingham, maybe shopping on Regency street.
Maybe all of that in one day.
Then a play at night.
Perfection.
I love London and all of the wonderful things there are to do there
You can never get bored.
But if I were there today
I would be one of the hundred of thousands of people camping out to see the
Royal Wedding.
Seriously so homesick seeing everything going on there and not being a part.
I told Mike today that is where he is starting his law career.
He officially thinks I am crazy.
Wait till I tell him I am waking up at 2 to see the wedding:)
I'll be there in Spirit:)
No comments:
Post a Comment