I LOVE summer.
I love the warm weather.
I love the warm weather.
I love that it stays light out for so long.
I love Summer reading by the beach. Just finished These Is My Words. A little hard to get into but then your hooked!
I love that my sun turns my skin brown.
I love traveling. I feel like Michael and I have been non- stop traveling since May. It is the best!
I love Summer Weddings.
I love summer movies. Believe it or not, we have gone to the movie theater every. single. week. this summer. Obsessive? Yes. I think we should just own a movie theater one day.
I love the fact that DC tastes even better and more refreshing in the summer.
Sonic happy hour =<3
I Love. Love. the beach. Michael and I are always talking about where we want to live when we grow up. As most of you know we are clueless. But I think after traveling across the country this summer the beach just feels like home to us.
Beach days are by far the best days.
I love summer foods. Fresh fruit. Grilled food. yumm.
Frozen yogurt on a hot summer day. Currently loving watermelon with mochi from 32 degrees at the Destin Outlets.
I love summer sales.
I am also loving, maxi skirts/dresses, denim, pearls, high buns almost everyday, Moroccan Oil (Try the curling mousse. Does wonders), and the color coral.
It is the best time of the year. Hands. Down. Obv.

No comments:
Post a Comment