Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shout out to technology

I love technology. Ok well not all of the time because it confuses me and well... you all know how stubborn it can be but for the most part I love it. Something Mike and I talk about is what we were doing a year ago today. I am so thankful that my husband was the best and wrote me and email every day when I was in London. Oe of my favorite things to do is to look back on our emails and see what we were up to a year ago to the day. It is so fun. I am so thankful that A. Mike and I were able to communicate so easily while I was gone B. That he took the time to write me emails telling me his play by play and his thoughts everyday and C that I can look back on these emails and read them.  So according to our emails a year ago today I was in this place

where my camera and rain boots broke and Mike was planning a trip to this place

to ask my Dad permission to marry me!

No comments:

Post a Comment