So my friend Lauren and I had this conversation about how blogging can be sometimes like a brag wall. Let me just give a little heads up that this post is going a be a little like that. For people like my dear mother out there who is wanting to hear what the Kelly's (yes I am a Kelly now!) did this weekend here it is:
A little of homework and a lot of playing... aren't those the best?
We kicked off the weekend at one of Mike's football games where I sit on a sidelines and feel a little like I am living a high school life that I never had, cheering on the football player boyfriend at his games (minus wearing his letterman's jacket, of course). Then we went over to our friend Nat and Jeff's apartment and had a fun little triple date making pizza's with them and the Hyde's.
I love how we are all becoming such good couple friends.
Then on Saturday morning I went to celebrate the fact that my cousin Ali is prego and having her baby in a couple of weeks... okay maybe a little longer but I think I can say that we are all hoping October. She is going to make the best mom! Next I went from hanging out with all girls to hanging out with all boys at a single boys apartment with Mike. It was so fun though and my dear friend Lani came a kept me company. I love when I get to spend time and just catch up with her. That night Mike took me on a date to celebrate my early birthday. We drove through the canyon up to Park City where we (okay I) shopped. Then we ate at our favorite resturant in Park City, The Loco Lizard!
Now I am just sitting on our couch while Mike and Darrell are at Darrell's making me dinner for my birthday. I am a little nervous that I can't see what they are making or more importantly how they are making it. But I am sure they will do fine and I am just happy that no dinner mess is being made at our place tonight....
I hope you all had a great weekend and are still trying to soak up the last few moments until the week begins.
No comments:
Post a Comment