So I know this post should be about Halloween, what Mike and I dressed up as and all that Jazz... but lets face it that did not even happen... yet? And we did not even carve pumpkins... I know... Halloween Baugh - hum- bug right? Okay in our defense I have been baking up yummy pumpkin treats, we are decorated for fall and we are liking LOVING the leaves change. But I guess what we are really excited for is Thanksgiving and of course CHRISTMAS!! Yesterday we were at Costco and we saw all of the Christmas decorations and this is silly but pomegranates which always remind me of the yummiest salad we have on Christmas. Plus all of this other festive foods, treats, and games for kids! No joke I wish I had a sixteen-year-old living with me so we could buy this Karaoke set that was there.... John? Anyways, needless to say we are so excited for Christmas! Mike even asked me if we wanted to start buying Christmas decorations. Being a firm believer in the whole start celebrating Christmas the day after Thanksgiving I painfully rejected... might regret that later.
Anyways... officially 48 till Christmas break
26 till we start decorating for Christmas
25 days till we go home for Thanksgiving
And 0 days till Halloween..
Happy Halloween!!
No comments:
Post a Comment