Monday, October 18, 2010

Shout out to this man....

So this is a beyond belated post. This man took the LSAT on the 9th turned the big 2-4 on the 11th and is the best husband a girl could ask for. Besides that he is beyond handsome....





Right?
Here are some things that I have learned about my 24year-old husband since we have been married.
  • He loves Ruby Red. I think I have bought over 20 Costco size bottles of Ruby Red Grapefruit juice since we have been married. And he drinks from the bottle. I do not even try to stop him.
  • He is the cutest sleeper I have ever met. 
  • He laughs in his sleep whenever he has a funny dream. 
  • The only thing he likes to watch on T.V. is ESPN and every Football or Basketball game that is on. 
  • Most people listen to music in the shower, Mike listens to ESPN radio. 
  • He is beyond dedicated to school and getting into a law school. (Which I am so grateful for)
  • He bought golf clubs for his birthday and now he wants to go all the time. 
  • He does not get why we need to decorate the house or spend money buying clothes. 
  • He does not make plans because he does not see the point in talking about something till the times comes. Everything always works out. 
  • He is really patient, especially with me. 
  • He doesn't stress ever. Seriously and does not get why people do
Seriously, I am so lucky that I am married to this man! I am excited for man more years to come. Here is what we did to celebrate his birthday.
Surprise Monday Night Football.


1 comment:

  1. i just lovee your blog! it is so cute. :) following.
    and happy birthday to your hubby!
    xx.

    ReplyDelete