Friday, December 10, 2010

I'm back!

 December 10th 
marks my appearance back into the blogging world,
kind of funny because a year ago I was making my appearance back into the 
good ol' U-S- of A. 
Crazy to think how much has happened over a year...
How much I have learned/ found out how much I still have to learn. 
I guess with the New Year coming it is the perfect time to set aside a list of things I want to learn this year (I guess I could call it "My New Year's Resolutions", but that always seems to jink it, doesn't it?)  Anyways, here are somethings I have on my list so far:
1. Figure out how blogs work! 
Seriously I have know idea what I am doing here. I tried to switch my blog onto my current email, ended up messing it up and now I have to log in to my old email all the time... 
It is kind of retarded.
  I am seriously considering hiring some computer tech major to help point things out that are oh so obvious to him, but not to me.
(I have to take advantage of being around all of these smarty-pant computer students (who will work for free?) while I still can!) 
2. Learn how to convince my husband that bringing a lunch to campus is cool... 
Even though it probably isn't..  
I laugh at those Zoobies, where the wife brings the husband his sandwich and they eat matching sandwiches together. 
I promise, I won't make him feel like his mom packed him a lunch and write him notes on his napkins
unless he asks?
3. Learn how to do Genealogy. 
So weird that I am saying this and I'm not completely sure if I am sold on it or not..
I don't want to be one of those people whose conversation starter is discussing a new ancestor they just found to put on their family tree.
But hey, why not right?
Cool fact for the spirit of Christmas:
My mother-in-law just found out that we are related to Herod.. yup ol' King Herod.
Oh great I am already becoming one of those people... help?
4.  Well okay 3 is all that I have right now.
The others are too personal to be sharing on the world wide web..
Such as: mind controlling my husband so he won't be so stubborn and agree with me all the time, let me buy fun stuff we can't afford, talk him out of his Netfix addiction, convince him to work 2 jobs next year so I can take my 18 credits in gleeeee and have him bring me flowers everyday... but lets be real, it is getting late and I am confusing dreams with goals.. 
So stayed tuned because there is bound to be plenty more goals to be made. 
See you after finals! 
and
Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment