Finals Offically start in: 1.5 to 2 days.
but lets just say 2 because then I feel like I have more time to study!
Finals end (for us):
5 days
We drive to California and see my most amazing/ family who will give me unlimited back rubs? :
6 days
Go to a wedding for the most beautiful/amazing/talented/fun couple and see some of my favorite/beautiful/talented/fun people:
7 days
Fly to Flor-rida and see some of the sweetest/loving/best people:
8 days
Drive to Disneyworld/ Harry Potter Land:
9 days
Drive back to Niceville and enjoy Christmas celebrations:
12 days
Christmas Eve:
13 days
Christmas:
14 days
Shopping the sales at the Destin Outlets:
15 days
Relaxing and enjoying the rest of our Christmas Vacation:
16-23 days.
So finals please hurry up and be over with so I can enjoy all of this fun Christmas goodness ASAP!
oh how exciting (minus finals haha). :) hope you have a good vacay.
ReplyDeletexx.