With the thousand and one things I should be catching up on
I am instead going to write about the thousand and one things I am looking forward to.
Okay not that many
but we do have a few up exciting weeks ahead.
It is crazy how we have been planning all of these trips and now it is all happening.
Life just seems to be moving faster and faster
Is that just me?
First and foremost I am done with school!
I know I should be excited, but it hasn't really set in.
and I liked being a student.
Real life, I don't know if I am ready for you yet.
Oh well, ready or not here I come!
I am in the process of packing for our 2.5 week trip
And boy it is going to be a busy one.
Here is our itinerary
Yes, I know that you were all desperatly waiting for it to come out.
Almost as much as you were waiting to here about William & Kate's CA trip.
Does anyone get why she spells Kate with a K and Catherine with a C?
I guess she is fabulous enough to pull that off.
You can call me Kourt or Courtney.
I am just that fabulous.
Tangent and back.
Tomorrow I leave for the great state of CA.
Straight into celebrating the fabulous Karly's & Dave wedding
This is exciting folks.
Friday more wedding prep with Kar!
and my little brother's eagle scout Court of honor.
This is also very exciting folks.
(John, I know you will read this, and you should know We are SO PROUD of you!!)
He is a stud.
Saturday Karly and Dave are getting married!!!
This is again...exciting!
Sunday and Monday we are relaxing.
EXCITING
Tuesday Jay Leno.
Look for us.
Wednesday all day traveling to OHIO.
Right as we land we are taking off to Michigan.
Did I mention we are MOVING THERE?!?
Why yes we are.
So we are looking for housing.
THIS IS EXCITING FOLKS.
I don't know if you guys got that so one more time.
WE ARE MOVING.
exciting.
Friday: OHIO. Not sure what we are doing this day. But I bet there is something planned
Saturday Darrell & Kim are getting married.
This would be my brother-in-law and my future sister-in-law.
Again.. also extremely exiting.
Sunday- flying back.
I told you it was a busy one.
But all very exciting folks.
Still trying to find my camera to document all of that excitment for you.
See you when we get back.
EXCITING!
You guys are moving!!! Is Mike going to a law school in Michigan??? Jordan's sister is going to a law school in Michigan this fall! Maybe you will be neighbors ;) It sounds like you guys are doing great!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Court! No school feels AWESOME. Also, while you're in Ohio, go to the Kirtland Visitor Center, it's Maggie's last week on the mission!!!! Also, I'm jealous of all your traveling!!! Already getting rock fever over here, awesomeeeeeeeeee.
ReplyDelete