I cannot believe that Mike and I have been married for almost 8 months now.
If feels like just yesterday we were married. .. I guess 8 months is not really that long, but to us, our first year of marriage, 2/3rds of the way done?
It has gone by so fast!
This past week I have been organizing my computer (not out of a NYR but just for the shear fact that my computer is getting old and full) so I have been de-cluttering and transferring old files onto my external hard drive.
That is when I came across some wedding pictures and realized that I have never shared them.
So instead of catching up on what I did over Christmas break I guess I should catch up on what I was doing 7 months ago...
Mike and I were married on May, 22 2010 and after a lovely Honeymoon to the Caribbean, Miami, and Disneyworld, we headed back to Mike's hometown of Niceville, Florida where his parents threw an amazing Open House at their beautiful home.
Looking at all of the pictures it just reminds me of what a fun night it was.
I am so blessed to have such an amazing family.
My mother-in-law with the help of the whole family put all of this together for us. They made the food, my Florida mother ( as she calls herself! which I love because in-laws sound so distance which is not the case! She really is my other mother or Florida mother!) made all of the flower arrangements, picked all of the decorations, and organized it all!
I think out of all the pictures my favorite is the first and the last. At the bottom is both of our immediate families.
Our families get along so great.
(hence why I love the first picture. We are all so happy!)
They are really so much alike.
I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for blessing me with these families.
I am so happy that they love each other as much as we love them.
I can't wait till we all can be together again.
I am thinking family vacation sometime soon.
Hawaii anyone?
PS. Isn't granny just the cutest person you have ever seen. Mike and I miss her so much. She is 92 the funniest, happiest, sweetest old lady with the cutest southern accent.
Ever.
The End.



















No comments:
Post a Comment