Because I do not want to do homework and because I STILL have not told about our Christmas break..
I think now is better late than never?
So our Christmas break was: entertaining, relaxing, family packed and we wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
Here are some of the highlights of our trip:
We attended the most beautiful wedding of our dear friends Ben and Emily.
So happy we got to be there for their special day!
The next day we flew to Florida where I had the genius idea to pack a carry-on with all of the things I needed for our trip to Orlando the next day.
You know just incase my luggage got lost, I would have my carry-on to get me through my Orlando vacation?
Well long story short. Delta made me check my carry-on. Carry-on got lost the whole 2.5 weeks. Carry-on had my: make-up straightner, tennis and running shoes. Ended up gelling in Harry Potter World with my new Dr. Scholl's from Wal-mart. Learned even more than before that I have the best in-laws who are way more patient and optimistic that I was and talked to Delta everyday to get my luggage back.
We went to Orlando. It was a short trip but so much fun.
We drove both ways.
2 different routes.
2 trips to Steak & Shake
which I blame for my 2 pound weight gain during that trip.
Enjoyed a wonderful day at Harry Potter World where Priscilla and I gawked over how much we loved Harry Potter World and how much it reminded us of the books.
While the boys talked about how riduciously buzy the park was
(which it was, I mean an hour wait just to go in the shops? but so worth it)
And rode on all of the rollercoasters the girls wouldn't.
Returned back and spent the rest of Christmas: eating tons of treats, visiting friends dressed up like Santa and his helpers, playing cards, watching movies, watching Glen Beck, going to the movies, walking Sandy and just enjoying being with family.
For New Year's Mike took me to Seaside where The Truman Show was filmed and then we went to the house where Gone with The Wind was filmed.
Then we went to Bonefish for dinner, Baytowne and then back to the house to ring in the New Year.
It was a wonderful break and everyday we talk about how much fun we had and how we want to head back.
Michael was so happy the entire time we were with his family.
It seriously is the best just seeing his face light up the closer we get to seeing his parents.
I am so grateful that on the trip I got to spend a lot of time for my in-laws and get to know them even better.
They are seriously the best and I cannot wait till they come up to Provo in a few weeks!!
I have already been trying to convince Mike to play hand and foot with all of us!
Here are some pictures of some of our fun adventures. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment