Okay so I love Target. I love their clothes, DC+popcorn combo for only $1.50, swimsuits, okay you get the picture I love target. I think that my favorite thing about target is the fact that you can get something from there and everyone is wondering where you got that because it does not look like you spent ten dollars on it from a superstore.
Okay to the real point why I am loving target right now.
Well let me tell you.
I was just searching the internet, you know like how I do everynight when doing my ADD from doing homework starts to kick in.
So I was looking at Rue magazine at the story of Jess LC's beautiful Home
(seriously if you have not seen it either on the magazine or on about 20 other blogs, it is seriously beautiful)
and I looked to see where this beautiful yellow chair was from.
You see I have all of this beautiful furniture that I am just waiting to decorate in our apt net year and well this chair might look AMAZING or too much next to the couch.
Anyways the chair is from target.
I bet you didn't see that one coming.
Anyways so I kept looking to see what other beauties I might find and look what I found!

I used this print from Calico Corners for a few of my projects last semester and lets just say to upholster and everything it was a lot more than $291.
Here are some other chairs I am LOVING from target.



all images via Target.
Don't you just love target even more now?
Oh my gosh I was JUST looking at these beauties yesterday for our hawaii house living room/ baby room. Sooooooo cute! Really hope they ship to HI... also really hope I can portray to Husband WHAT a good deal this is!!!
ReplyDelete